11 September 2008

concrete walls.

how does one hang photos, shelves, art, etc on walls made of concrete? do i drill into my very old very pretty walls?? there has to be an alternative. i wonder how well the sticky puddy/hook/doubled taped things work??

im on a hunt for a wall hook for my jewelry. i also have purses that need to not be on the floor. and phil wants us to get a buffmonster piece for the living room. walls are great space for hanging/showing things... i think i just need tim "the toolman" taylor to come help me. haha. i need home improvement on dvd.

i apologize for no video-blogging. i actually didn't make it to see amy last night. my pit stop at best buy and to feed bailey didn't get me home til 9:30. yuck. i can't belive bailey turned SIX this year! hes growing up to be a big boy! ok not really. 8 lbs isn't big. but still... look at that face!

alright well... show tonight at crane's tavern. maroon and phantom are also in town tmrw and sat. i'll be in joshua tree with melissa crosby... but fun week ahead! ... stay tuned.

ps - if you're at home tonight. please tune into the 2008 hero awards. its a program my mom has been working on, hosted by dean cain... rick springfield even performs! its a great chance to celebrate on a day when we remember those that we lost.

1 comment:

andi u said...

take a picture of the wall and send it to me.
i'll ask my dad and he can tell you.