04 March 2009

empty thoughts.

not a very exciting blog this rainy wednesday.
im excited to be halfway through my work week.
this weekend i will be doing my taxes in hopes of a hefty return.
and with that $$$ i've made a bid on michael jackson's slot machine.
no... im not joking.... see all items here.

best $500 i may ever spend!
however... i'd be willing to bet it will go for closer to $20K.
i'll keep everyone posted come mid-april on my bid status.

i booked my hotel for vegas in two weeks.
i'm attending my first viva las [fullsail] wedding!
going all out in celebration and booked my fabulous hotel... here.
phillip and i will be drinking in honor of our one year too!


it's rainy in los angeles today.
in fact, its BEEN rainy in los angeles quite a bit this month.
it's rather depressing, which reminds me of FL.
[even more depressing!]
so i hope the sunny skies will pop up this week[end].

a bike ride to be most popular this weekend...
the spring formal ride!
thats right. ride bikes in big puffy dresses!
more to come. yes, men shoudl be in full tux! haha.
thats all for now. happy hump day.

PS- sidenote: sunday, phillip and i hiked up runyon canyon... i'll try very hard to remember to post the photos. about 2K feet off the ground... gorgeous city views. well worth the hike! xo

No comments: